We offer professional home inspection services in Southern Ontario, and we have been working with home buyers, home sellers, and real estate professionals since 2013. We understand that our clients want honesty, a knowledgeable and comprehensive inspection that covers everything, and effective communication from a home inspector. The trust that our clients place in our services is one that we value intensely, and work hard to keep.
Highly Qualified To Provide Home Inspections
- We have been Voted 2015 Best of London Home Inspectors.
- We cover a wide range of home types, sizes, and other factors.
- We are consistently named as one of the best home inspection services in the industry, and we have been named #1 in the home inspections category by Entrepreneur Magazine in its Annual Franchise 500 issue for five years in a row.
Added Services We Can Provide
We offer clients added services as well as a professional home inspection, and these can be scheduled alone or combined with a professional home inspection. Services that can be arranged include:
- Infrared Camera Scan
- Radon Testing
- Mould Inspection and Testing
- Asbestos Sampling and Testing
- Pool and Spa / Hot Tub Inspection
- Air Quality Sampling and Testing
- Well and Septic Inspections and Assessment
The home inspection we provide is very thorough, and will usually take from two to four hours to conduct. We welcome all questions, even days or weeks after the inspection has been completed.
Achievements In The Industry And The Community
Troy’s team is very active and involved in the community, and has achieved a number of industry recognitions as well.
- Certified Pillar To Post Inspectors
- Members of the Professional Home & Property Inspectors of Canada (PHPIC)
- Members of the London Home Builders Association (LHBA)
- Troy’s team is part of the London St. Thomas Association of Realtors (LSTAR)
- Voted Best of London 2015 & 2016 Home Inspector
- Pillar To Post ranked #1 in the home inspections category by Entrepreneur Magazine in its Annual Franchise 500 issue for five years in a row.